Sunday, April 24, 2011

Signing off... for now...

             Well it's the end of another semester here at Western Michigan University and the end of my first environmental studies class. I can honestly say that I look at the world in an entirely different way now. I have learned so much about how we are changing our planet for the worse that it is down right depressing. But I have not given up hope. Because of people and organizations like 350.org, I still believe that we can slow down and eventually stop the effects of climate change before it is too late. But it will be an extremely hard and difficult process that will be met with resistance from the greedy oil companies. As long as we don't give up then we will eventually succeed in our fight to save our planet. I hope that I will be able to continue posting but it could be for a while. So goodbye for now and continue the fight!

No comments:

Post a Comment