Monday, March 28, 2011

Getting It Started

             Hello all, my name is Patrick Schlaud. I am a student at Western Michigan University (Go Broncos!). This blog is part of a project for my environmental studies class. Throughout the month of April, and possibly longer, I will write blogs on the current studies and issues of global warming and its effects on our planet. I will do research on global warming and provide information on the issue. I will also give my own opinion on what I think personally about the information I dig up.
             I will also post comments and reactions to two books written by Bill McKibben, Hope, Human, and Wild and the book Eaarth. These two books are about the conservation of the environment and our impact on it. Finally I will research and record my own carbon footprint in my dorm and compare it to that of my mother's back home in North Branch, Michigan. I hope you all enjoy my blog and feel free to comment!     

No comments:

Post a Comment